Sunday, March 4, 2012

My first time!

After spending hours on Pinterest and purusing many other teachers' blogs, I decided it was my turn to start my own blog.  I currently teacher first grade with the Department of Defense on an Army base.  Our school is a semi-open school, and we teach in pods.  This year there are just two of us in our pod.  We have many opportunities to work together and collaborate.  Working in a pod also provides many of opportunities for our students to work together.  We love working in a pod and wouldn't change it.  I will be posting more in the future about our teaching techniques and resources.  I hope you find some useful information from my blog.

1 comment:

vicky1970 said...

Oh my goodness - I'm your FIRST follower! You never forget your first one. How cute is your blog title and nice blog design too. It will be fun seeing what you post. Good for you! I just started blogging in February and still have a lot to learn. Come on over and visit me sometime.
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After